If there is one thing I learned about skin care, it’s how hydration is important to the skin. We need it to keep our face moisturized from the grueling heat of the sun and there’s no other way to do just that but with the best moisturizer that can keep our skin smooth all day. But with all the moisturizer we see when we go inside the department stores, beauty stores, and drug stores, but how can we tell them apart? The answer is to know and try the product that works best for your skin type.
Part 1：What are the different skin types?
1. Dry skin – This is a skin type that produces less oil on the skin or most commonly known as sebum, an oil secreted by the sebaceous glands. While pores are almost invisible to those who have dry skin, they have tight skin and may experience flaking on their skin. Moreover, dry skin types are prone to skin irritation and wrinkles.
2. Oily skin – This is a skin type that produces more sebum than the usual caused by either genetics or hormones. Men and women with oily skin type are prone to blemishes, acne, whiteheads, and blackhead.
3. Normal skin – This refers to the type of skin that is well-balanced. She neither has dry skin that can cause scabbing or oily skin that can cause pimples. This is the type of skin that is blessed with all of heaven’s glory. Men and women who possess normal skin also have small pores. While blemishes isn’t an occurring event, they can still have them once they don’t take good care of their skin.
4. Combination skin – This is the type that is referred by most skin experts as someone who is in between having dry skin and oily skin. This is also the most common skin type. Here is the best face moisturizer that will compliment your specific skin type.
5. Sensitive skin – This type may be a combination of all the skin types stated above, but shows redness on the skin and it is easily irritated by a number of reasons such as using a product that does not compliment your skin type. To know the best moisturizer for sensitive skin, we suggest going to a dermatologist first before buying a product.
Part 2: How to moisturize face based on your skin type?
Best moisturizer for dry skin
What you lack can be accomplished by something else. Sebum is the oil responsible for keeping our skin soft and smooth. Since most men and women with dry skin do not produce the right amount of sebum for their skin, it is integral to make moisturizer a part of their daily lives. The best facial moisturizer according to some skin experts is products that contain oil, natural ingredients, and cream-based rather than a face lotion.
The best facial moisturizer for dry skin care are products that have a gentler effect on your skin and avoid using products that may put your skin to any harm. To prevent this, apply a small amount to your skin and see if it causes an allergic reaction. Once it does, stop using this product. Most of these directions are provided by the products and found at the back of the container. Please be wise to actually read the components of the item before indulging yourself. Remember: prevention is better than cure.
Men and women with oily skin are relatively easier to fix. Most of the moisturizers available in the market target oily skin since it is a common skin type. We suggest buying the best face moisturizer for dry skin with exfoliation and avoid using a product with harsh ingredients that can possibly damage your skin due to built up dead skin cells. Sadly, oily skin and acne go hand in hand with one another and we need to start fixing it before it gets worse. Some of the best drugstore moisturizer for oily skin contains an exfoliator called salicylic acid, a gentle substance that fights pore blockage and leaving you with smooth skin with less oil.
Era Organics Tea Tree Oil Face Cream for Oily Skin
Since normal skin type is blessed by God, it can be cared with least effort. Yet, it still needs care in case of any accident. It is suggested that using an integrated moisturizer is the best choice. If you are not sure or worried that you might buy the wrong product, get yourself the natural face moisturizer that fits all skin types.
Christina Moss Naturals Facial Moisturizer for All Skin Types
Since the combination skin type is a toss between dry and oily skin, we suggest using two of the best moisturizers for care for your skin. Avoid using a facial moisturizer with fragrance and try to keep it natural. This means purchasing products that come from natural ingredients that have no harmful chemicals. Moreover, find a moisturizer with SPF to protect yourself from the harmful UV rays both caused by the sun and house light. According to some dermatologists, harmful UV rays are not limited to the sunlight. Even the light we buy from the hardware store can damage our skin. Which why we always have to keep our skin moisturized even when we are just staying at home.
AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer for Combination Skin
Since individuals with sensitive are, well, sensitive to various products, we suggest taking a trip to your dermatologist. Ask the doctor for advice and know if the best daily moisturizer you would want is perfect for your skin type. There are different best oil free moisturizer available in the market right now and all you have to do is try them out, with proper consultation, of course.
Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Facial Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin
Choosing the best moisturizer for face is not hard. You just have to know your skin type before trying out the best face lotion or best skin moisturizer that will keep your skin smooth at all times. There are even great products from the best drugstore face moisturizer collections and you just have to try it out before sticking to what works best for you. In my case, I tried more than ten different moisturizers for my skin before I resulted in what I am using today that can be bought to almost all the drugstores across the city.
A sarong dress is one of the most popular style in the beach time. It is not only a flattering dressing of beach fashion, but also a versatile finery for other uses, for instance, a beach towel or a party. So you may want to know how to tie a sarong. The benefits of a […]
I always encounter people who are having a hard time looking for party dresses. They keep on asking themselves and their friends on what to wear to a party and stress over it. But dressing up either for a party or for a simple lunch is all about projection and personality. You can go for […]
An earring is a piece of jewelry that is worn to the ear. It can be attached to the ear via a piercing in the earlobe or another external part of the ear. It is also the most essential jewelry wardrobe piece and accessory for most women. There are many different types of earrings, and which type to wear? The answer is […]